Hi my name is Scott Black I am a new member of this council and I would like to get involved with the conference's and whatnot. I was just wondering when their would be a conference or something going on for that matter. So I can get more involved.

Comments

said on Thursday, June 23rd, 2016

Scott, I am with the Tug Hill Black River Chapter of TU and not sure why I got a message with Mohawl Valley ties but glad to hear from you any way.  The MV TU is very active. I will include you on our notices of you wish but you will need to sent me an email address and contact info.  Where do you live? Short notice but this Sat there is a great all day event at the NYSDEC boat launch at Pineville on the Salmon River called Spey Nation featuring demonstrations on two handed rods and steelhead/salmon fishing.  Google Spey Nation.  If you go check on at the TU and Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club booth. Event starts at 9:00am and goes all day.  Raffles and a free lunch included all free of charge  

+4
+

said on Tuesday, June 28th, 2016

My email is beef3588@gmail.com and I live in Lee NY. My address is 4923 Lee valley Rd Rome NY 13440, and my cell number is 315-338-1914. Hope to hear back and Thank you.

+4
+
x

Add Content